These are instructions for installing and using the Overlay Sliders plugin.
- Upload the Overlay Sliders plugin to your website.
- Activate it.
- Click the Add New sub-tab under Overlay Sliders.
- Change the default title to the desired button name. This will appear on the button title.
- Adjust settings, such as the opacity and color of the button that will activate your slider.
- Choose slider type.
- If this is a Widget Slider, after your publish, visit the Widgets sub-tab under Appearance, and select the widgets your would like to display on this slider.
- If this is a Image Slider, select a category of images, a post ID to display its attachments, or a list of attachment IDs, to display.
- Use the auto-generated Shortcode to display the button that activates this slider within post content. Note: Buttons embedded within post content will not display in the default button array, or on sidebars.
- Use the Overlay Slider Buttons widget to display one or all of your activator buttons on a sidebar. Note: Buttons should only appear once per page. A 2nd instance will not function.
- Help Subjects: Products & Services > Overlay Sliders