Many types of content are added through WordPress widgets. After publishing ‘widget’ type slider, go to Appearance > Widgets, where you will see a new sidebar created to hold your content.
Drag-and-drop any widget onto the new sidebar and select your options.
How to add the following types of content:
- Widgets: Add widgets to your overlay slider’s sidebar, after publishing the overlay slider.
- HTML: Add a text widget to your overlay slider’s sidebar and add HTML.
- Shortcodes: Insert your shortcode into a post or page, then use the ‘Display Page Content’ widget to include that page or post.
- Formatted Page or Post Content: Use the ‘Display Page Content Widget’ to include a page or post’s content.
- Image Galleries: When creating a new slider, select Image Slider under Slider Options and add a category of images, a Post ID or a list of image IDs. You can also include any combination of these.
- Navigation Menus: Create a Custom Menu with any combination of navigation elements, then use the ‘Custom Menu Widget’ to add that Custom Menu to your slider’s sidebar.
- Forms: Either add a ‘Text Widget’ and add an HTML form or; use the ‘Display Page Content Widget’ to include a page or post with a form.
- Recent Posts: Add the ‘Recent Posts Widget’ to your slider’s custom sidebar.
- RSS Feeds: Add the ‘RSS Widget’ to your slider’s custom sidebar.
- Banner Ad Displays: Either add multiple text widgets and add a href HTML; create an Image Slider; or use the ‘Display Page Content’ widget to display a page with an embedded gallery.
- Help Subjects: Products & Services > Overlay Sliders