Those of you looking for equipment for your business at below market cost, should take a look at GoIndustry DoveBid.
GoIndustry DoveBid is a leading provider of asset management services. The way the company works is, when surplus or idle assets are no longer needed at a company, they help value the assets, whether they can be re-deployed elsewhere in an organization, and if not, sell them at auction on the firm’s behalf.
DoveBid provides valuation and sale advice for plants and equipment, inventory, and brand/intangible assets. Valuations are given for the following transaction types:
- Valuation of assets for disposal in the near or distant future
- Sale of assets under orderly and forced circumstances
- Valuation of assets on a piecemeal break-up basis, for sale in one lot or for sale in situ
- Residual or book value audits
- Valuation of assets for sale by private treaty or auction
- Internal asset transfers
They handle every type of product or device imaginable, but I’ve taken part on auctions for video production equipment, every brand and level of computer known to man, digital cameras, complete workstations and much more.
You can sign up for auction notifications at their website at www.go-dove.com.